New Fit Features
- Double dirty closure snaps. Gives you more of a tighter fit around the waist if needed.
- Thick back elastics to contain those blowouts and gentler on babies skin. Won’t leave those angry, red marks.
- Center indicator and insert snap. Helps you find the center of the diaper for easy snapping. You can also snap inserts here.
- Blue dreamy athletic wicking jersey. Otherwise known as “AWJ”. This fabric is used as a lining in diapers as it’s safe against babies skin. It’s also known as a “stay dry” material as it wicks moisture away. It gives a cooling effect so it won’t overheat your baby.
- Soft PUL(TPU). This fabric is not waterproof, but water resistant. It’s bonded using heat and not chemicals so it’s safe for baby.
- 3x5 Rise Snaps to fit your baby from birth into toddlerhood. Use the highest row for your smaller baby and let out a rise each time your baby grows!
- Wide curved tummy panel to prevent those tummy leaks. This is especially good for those tummy sleepers.